So today I was shopping and was standing looking at cards when my stupid phone rang for the billionth time. Wait lets back up a bit. So standing in the card aisle looking at cards of course I noticed right next to me the hottest of all hotties standing there. He looked like he had just gotten off the greek god express. Tall dark hair gorgeous blue eyes that you could just swim in and his build, oh his build. Had me all twitter pated that's for sure. When all of the sudden my phone rang. Not a bad thing to happen but when your ringtone is, "Someday my prince will come." you just wish the floor would open up and swallow you whole. I kinda chuckled silenced it and walked rather quickly away. I need to find a new ringtone so this doesn't happen again.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment